Sun Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Hospice Source is seeking an experienced Site Manager to fill this important leadership role.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years DME and fleet management experience, strong communication and organization skills, ability to multi-task, be flexible, and work at a high level in an environment with many daily changes to schedule and workload.
This position is responsible for all day to day operations of the site, and will function as the primary interface between partners, patients and our company. Site manager must demonstrate full buy-in of company’s culture of care and compassion.
• Manage staff (recruit, hire, train, discipline)
• Manage schedules, routes, warehouse, inventory, hours worked, time sheets for payroll
• Ensure records, documents and processes are completed correctly and timely
• Deliver, set up and instruct customers on equipment as back up for delivery personnel
• Work after hours in an On-Call rotation (compensated)
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as federal, state and accrediting agencies
• Manage all delivery activities for the site, including dispatching, equipment availability
• Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
• Ensures the cleanliness and condition of medical equipment and supplies meet company standards and the needs of patients and referral sources.
• Maintains, organizes, and ensures that delivery vehicles are operational, receive necessary maintenance, are clean and meet regulatory standards.
• Inspects physical condition of warehouse and medical and non-medical equipment.
• Participates in planning personnel safety and site protection activities.
• Supervises and manages warehouse and delivery technicians to ensure coordination of warehouse activities, production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
• Ensures delivery vehicles are stocked with appropriate supplies, safety, and personal protective and cleaning equipment.
• Ensures delivery ticket/information is complete and accurately documented for tracking, billing, and inventory purposes.
• Takes steps to ensure adequate inventory levels to include purchasing, pricing, stocking, ordering, and processing of utilized equipment and supplies.
• Ensures company records, files, and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Performs necessary equipment maintenance and keeps records of said maintenance.
• Attends and conducts in-services, workshops and meetings as necessary.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints.
• Maintains proper records to comply with all federal, state, and local laws
• Perform or assist with other duties and projects as needed.
- Education: Bachelor Degree; or
- Experience: 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 24 years of age or older
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
In addition to base salary, we offer the following to our site managers:
* Quarterly bonus opportunities based on set goals/metrics
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Short and long-term disability benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching
* Paid Time Off
If you are seeking a career where the work you do positively impacts people’s lives every single day, we want to hear from you!