Hospice Source, a leading national provider of durable medical equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Area Site Manager to fill this important leadership role.
As the Area Site manager, you will be responsible for all of the day to day operations of the site, be the primary interface between customers and Hospice Source, and ensure compliance with all governing agency requirements, ensure services levels are met and partner and patient expectations aren’t just achieved but exceeded!
Come join part of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
What You Will Do:
- Establish operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ensures the cleanliness and condition of medical equipment and supplies meet company standards and the needs of patients and referral sources.
- Maintain, organize, and ensure that delivery vehicles are operational, receive necessary maintenance, are clean, and meet regulatory standards.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and medical and non-medical equipment.
- Participate in planning personnel safety and site protection activities.
- Confer with warehouse attendants and delivery technicians to ensure coordination of warehouse activates with activities of other functions such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
- Ensure delivery vehicles are stocked with appropriate supplies, safety, and personal protective and cleaning equipment.
- Ensure delivery ticket/information is complete and accurately documented for tracking, billing, and inventory purposes.
- Take steps to ensure adequate inventory levels to include purchasing, pricing, stocking, ordering, and processing of utilized equipment and supplies.
- Ensure company records, files, and documentation are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Performs necessary equipment maintenance and keep record of said maintenance.
- Attends and conducts in-services, workshops and meetings as necessary.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Maintains proper records to comply with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Completes on call and services as required.
- Perform or assist with other duties and projects as needed.
- Must be able to be on call as required
What You Will Bring:
- Education: Bachelor Degree; or
- Experience: 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 24 years of age or older
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- DME Management experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time