How would you like to end each work day knowing you made a positive impact in a person’s life at a very critical time? How would you like to be part of a growing team that is committed to excellence and compassion to all the people they service?
Hospice Source is a leading provider of durable medical equipment servicing the hospice industry for the last 20 years! We have 60 sites across 8 states, and we service just over 23,000 patients in total. Our Warehouse Technicians receive, store, clean, test, and distribute materials, tools, equipment, and related products to our delivery drivers. They also sort and place medical and non-medical equipment on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code as well as well as shipping and receiving. We are seeking hardworking, compassionate, and committed people to join our growing team!
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must be at least 24 years of age
* Must have a valid, clear driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
* Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
* Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
In addition to an hourly wage, we offer the following to our warehouse technicians:
* Monday – Friday 8a-5p, NO nights/weekends/overtime (40 hours/week)
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Short and long-term disability benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching
* Paid Time Off
If you are seeking a career where the work you do positively impacts people’s lives every single day, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time