Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Training Coordinator to join our growing organization. Come be a part of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
The Training Coordinator (TC) must be a self-starter and able to operate with very little guidance or direction. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of business software training experience. This resource should be comfortable making presenting to both internal and external users.
What You’ll Do:
- Planning and coordinating training for internal and external users.
- Create training schedules, tracking and create reports.
- Lead coordinate and participate in UAT events to further develop and improve the overall software performance and adoption
- Work closely with the technical writer, business analyst and business subject matter experts to develop training materials. The training coordinator will ensure training documentation is current and up to date.
- Define and implement multiple training delivery programs such as virtual learnings, webinars and online tutorials.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees’ customers on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Continuously improve training methods and techniques and apply them to future training sessions.
- Inform employees and clients on scheduled training and track their progress.
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Administrative skills, organized and efficient
- Management and leadership skills
- Analytical and technical skills
- The ability to motivate others
- A patient and friendly approach to training
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (outlook, excel, Power Point) is required