Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Technical Product Delivery Engineer to join our growing organization. Come be a part of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of HMS Digital application
- Support HMS Digital application rollout internally and externally
- Provide frontline technical support to internal and external users
- Execute fixes with internal and external users and communicate to and train other support staff
- Participate in application development and deployment meetings and planning sessions
- Serve as a liaison between the application development team and the training/business readiness team for all matters related to HMS Digital
- Identify development issues related to application performance and user experience and communicate those issues to development and/or training resources for resolution
- Document and escalate application issues and recommended solutions for resolution
- Identify training needs and work with training/business readiness staff to coordinate training documentation development and develop training needs and timelines
- Assist in the development of and validation of internal and external training material related to HMS Digital and other applications
- Conduct live training events via webinar for internal and external users and provide escalation feedback to development and training/business readiness team
- Other duties may be assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, in a related field or equivalent experience and education combination.
- Five years of experience providing technical and software client support and solutions
- Self-starter with some expertise in data systems (learning, adapting, and bringing excellence and experience to task)
- Ability to optimize workflows, understand data flow, requirements for a logistics, supply-chain, delivery ecosystem.
- Detail oriented with an eye to optimization of existing systems and bringing state-of-the-art solutions.
- Understand excel and how to bring excel workflows into a more automated process.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.