Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Senior Developer to join our growing organization. Come be a part of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize, design, program, test, implement and deploy software applications using the appropriate documentation, processes, and quality standards.
- Ensure accuracy of coding, create technical documentation; utilize software configuration, version, and quality management processes.
- Work with project participants to maximize productivity, effectiveness and timely completion.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Assist with onboarding new team members including training and mentorship
- Assist leadership with projects related to application development and implementation as requested.
- Partner with operations and stakeholders to identify strategic and tactical requirements and design viable solutions.
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision; exercise independent judgment to obtain results.
- Consult with senior level management; may serve as a project technology lead or as a functional specialist.
- Understand technical architecture and write software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
- Share information willingly when appropriate; recognize confidential information and handle with discretion.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT related
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT related field is required.
- At least 2 years Laravel framework (5.5+) hands on development in a middleware environment. Extensive knowledge of the following components:
- Eloquent ORM
- Conversant in MVC
- Extensive SQL Server development preferably Aurora.
- Fully conversant with REST based APIs
- Token and OAuth based authentication
- Amazon AWS stack with PHP SDK
- Amazon Cognito integration
- Firebase Firestore
- Oracle NetSuite integration
- Angular v4 +
- PHP 7.0+
- Laravel framework (5.5+)