How would you like to end each work day knowing you made a positive impact in a person’s life at a very critical time? How would you like to be part of a growing team that is committed to excellence and compassion to all the people they service?
Hospice Source is a leading provider of durable medical equipment servicing the hospice industry for the last 20 years! We have 50 sites across 8 states, and we service just over 20,000 patients in total. Our dispatchers receive, record, and distribute medical service orders to delivery technicians upon customers’ requests for service. We are seeking hardworking, compassionate, and committed people to join our growing team!
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
* Must be able to work weekends
* Must have at least 1 year of routing/dispatching experience
In addition to an hourly wage, we offer the following to our full-time employees:
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Short and long-term disability benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching
* Paid Time Off
If you are seeking a career where the work you do positively impacts people’s lives every single day, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time