Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Azure Automation Engineer to join our skilled team of experts.
As the Azure Automation Engineer, you will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems and current trends, and Azure cloud. Is passionate about working on the cutting edge, having experience with high profile projects, and are motivated by delivering pragmatic solutions. Must also enjoy learning new technologies and sharing them with the team and customers. Have a keen interest in using any and all appropriate tools, especially Cloud-based and Open Source, to solve problems that may occur. Should have strong verbal and written communication skills due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and other engineering teams to solve complex business problems together, while using your experience and leadership skills to motivate the team.
What You Will Do:
- Building and maintaining automation tooling and pipelines that enable secured systems to be deployed across a variety of environments, including public/private cloud, virtual machines, or bare metal servers primarily with Azure and some AWS or GCP if needed.
- Developing automation to standardize and secure cloud services such as server operating system builds, including Windows and Linux, that are compliant with enterprise standards and security policy.
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining Cloud infrastructure and applications as code for a “healthcare focused” logistics company.
- Supporting through automation – Data quality, compliance, security monitoring and code quality.
- Solving challenging problems involving system and environment internals, to provide solutions that are simple to use, but can be customized to meet our integration needs.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to test build releases and ensure builds provide a consistent core foundation for hosting government and commercial applications.
- Supporting technologies and products, including Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, RedHat Linux, CentOS, Terraform, Git, Bash/Python/PowerShell.
What You Will Bring:
- Terraform or ARM (Azure Resource Manager) template automation for Azure infrastructure, configuration.
- PowerShell or Bash / Azure CLI experience.
- Linux/Windows system administration, configuration, security hardening.
- Create Docker containers, Golden images, Azure DevOps, Git,
- Azure IaaS, PaaS, Azure Security
- Knowhow of Database (SQL, Non-SQL, No SQL,) and Windows Clustering
- Good communication, presentation, and teamwork skills
- Design and create infra automation using terraform
- Know how of Database (SQL, Non-SQL, No SQL, Oracle) and Windows Clustering
- Enterprise Security experience with processes, strategies (segmentation), and automation.
- Azure or other cloud certifications.
- Exposure to Server-less configuration, Service Fabric configuration, Container Orchestration configuration.