How would you like to end each work day knowing you made a positive impact in a person’s life at a very critical time? How would you like to be part of a growing team that is committed to excellence and compassion to all the people they service?
Hospice Source is a leading provider of durable medical equipment servicing the hospice industry for the last 20 years! We have 60 sites across 8 states, and we service just over 23,000 patients in total. Our Patient Care Associates (drivers) deliver needed medical equipment to patients during their final stage of life. We are seeking hardworking, compassionate, and committed people to join our growing team!
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must be at least 24 years of age
* Must have a valid, clear driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
* Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
* Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* Must be able to be on call.
In addition to an hourly wage and overtime pay, we offer the following to our full-time employees:
* Monthly bonus opportunities based on excellent performance
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Short and long-term disability benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching
* Paid Time Off
If you are seeking a career where the work you do positively impacts people’s lives every single day, we want to hear from you!
Please copy this link into a web browser and take the required assessment testing.