Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Cloud Networking & Infrastructure Engineer to join our skilled team of experts.
As the Cloud Networking & Infrastructure Engineer, you will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems and current trends, as well as experience with Azure cloud. We would also like you to have a good and genuine passion for technology and be able to apply it to our high-performance culture.
What You Will Do:
- Implementation of Cloud service integrations for network requirements and data flows
- Implementation of AWS, VPC and VPC endpoints
- Implementation of Cloud VPN and BGP peering
- Test and turn-up of Cloud based network devices, Firewalls, Load Balancer
- Support and operate a Carrier Grade Networks
- Configure advanced routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- Support and configure SSL and IPsec VPN technologies
- Support and configure firewalls, switches, and routers
- Participate in Incident, Problem, Service and Change management
- Be available to participate in and on-call support
- Support a 24/7/365 Healthcare Cloud Application
- Experience solving problems on various networking and collaboration technology platforms is desired
What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Security Engineering, DevOps or IT Operations roles, strong familiarity with the principles of DevOps or Agile development.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience securing cloud applications and infrastructure (AWS and/or AZURE strongly preferred).
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- 3+ Years of experience using agile software development practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
- 3+ Years of experience designing and implementing new on-premises and Microsoft Azure systems while implementing best practices and industry standards
- 3+ Years of experience configuring Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- 2+ years of experience working in environment having different Azure based PaaS & SaaS services (ASE, Azure AD, Azure ADDS)
- 2+ years of experience working directly with Azure Infrastructure services (VMs, VNETS, Subnets, NSGs, Resource Groups) deployment
- 2+ Years of experience with Azure architecture including fundamentals of fabric, compute and storage techniques (SAN/NAS) and virtualization using Hyper-V/VMWare, iSCSI
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Preferred Qualifications
- AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architecture Design and AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- High degree of knowledge in Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- High degree of knowledge in IT security
- High degree of knowledge in PaaS and SaaS application performance
- Understand enterprise level application architecture diagrams
- Demonstrate strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or similar field.
- Azure certification highly desired (e.g. in areas of cloud architecture, data services, and security)
- Experience successfully leading data center projects and initiatives
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION BUT CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN THE DFW METROPLEX