Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Vice President to fill this important leadership role in our Greater Ohio/Pennsylvania and Georgia service areas.
As the Regional Vice President of Operations, you will effectively direct the day-to day operations of Durable Medical Equipment business in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area to ensure services levels are met and partner and patient expectations aren’t just achieved but exceeded. Responsibilities include monitoring compliance in multiple areas including legal, administrative, and operations policies and procedures.The successful candidate will have great leadership skills with an ability to encourage and inspire site managers while holding them accountable for performance in their sites.
Come be apart of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
What You Will Do
- Coordinates production, distribution, warehousing, and sales in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by the company.
- Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in area.
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Ensures all safety requirements and protocols are adhered to and that vehicle accidents are kept to a minimum through on-going driver training and education
- Development and enforcement of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) for each site to include safety, security, JCAHO standards and operational procedures.
- Control of labor and related overtime expense
- Control and assessment of all expense items for the organization
- Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of the organization
- Reviews operations of competing organization and plans and directs sales programs to develop new markets.
- Recommends budget to CEO
- Responsible for all Human Resource issues to include defining staffing requirements, conducting interviews, compensation administration, leaves of absence, payroll, performance management, discipline, motivation, hiring, coaching, and termination in the organization
- Maintains proper records to comply with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Works directly with Director of Sales and Marketing to build strategies to strengthen relationships with referrals
- Manages all sites full operations and reviews.
- Ensures process flows in place to support DCSD, provides feedback and development plans to continually improve service levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 7+ years of DME (Durable Medical Equipment) management experience
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- License: Must possess a valid driver’s license with no serious driving infractions in the previous seven years (i.e. DUI, DWI, multiple citations, etc.)
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be 24 years of age or older