Northern California, CA
How would you like to end each work day knowing you made a positive impact in a person’s life at a very critical time? Our Medical Equipment Delivery Drivers do not need a CDL or previous driving experience. Our drivers operate a company owned delivery van and receive new routes daily. They deliver, exchange, set up and pick up durable medical equipment and supplies for hospice patients. They also provide excellent patient care by delivering and setting up medical equipment and instructing patients and/or caregivers on the proper use and care of equipment in a compassionate and respectful manner.
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Must be at least 24 years of age
* Must have a valid, clear driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
* Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
* Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* Must be able to be on call.
In addition to an hourly wage and overtime pay, we offer the following to our full-time employees:
* Monthly bonus opportunities based on excellent performance
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Short and long-term disability benefits
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) Plan with employer matching
* Paid Time Off
Hospice Source is a leading provider of durable medical equipment servicing the hospice industry for the last 20 years! We have 60 sites across 8 states, and we service just over 24,000 patients in total. Our Patient Care Associates (drivers) deliver needed medical equipment to patients during their final stage of life. We are seeking hardworking, compassionate, and committed people to join our growing team!