Hospice Source, a leading national provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice patients, is seeking an experienced Data Architect Engineer to join our growing organization. Come be a part of a great team as we work to continue our mission of providing compassionate care to every patient, every time.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Install/update disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Federate, Encrypt and secure PHI data in a healthcare environment for HIPAA Compliance
- Model cost effective high availability databases in a hosted cloud environment using the latest methodologies 3NF 4NF 5NF Star…
- Leverage Cloud technology tooling and best practice for data governance, security, analysis.(Azure/AWS/GoogleCloud/SnowFlake).
- Data lake , Data Vault 2.0, data movement knowledge and implementation.
- Other duties may be assigned
What You Will Bring:
- Self-starter with some expertise in data systems (learning, adapting, and bringing excellence and experience to task)
- Ability to optimize workflows, understand data flow, requirements for a logistics, supply-chain, delivery ecosystem.
- Detail oriented with an eye to optimization of existing systems and bringing state-of-the-art solutions.
- Understand excel and how to bring excel workflows into a more automated process.
- 2-4 years of experience with cloud data.
- 5+ years of SQL knowledge
Job Type: Full-time